3 Hour Self-Guided Kayaking Tour:Paddling a double sea kayak is a fun and unique way to explore Sydney’s Middle Harbour. Choose your own adventure, paddle to some of Sydney’s most pristine beaches, get a glimpse out the heads to the Pacific Ocean, or glide past the lush bushland of the Garigal National Park while looking for wildlife in their natural environment. The Double kayaks that we provide are very easy to paddle, smooth through the water and stable. The deluxe doubles are made of lightweight materials like Kevlar, or carbon fiber. Less weight means less resistance through the water, making them easier to paddle. They are all Australian made and well maintained.
What You'll Get
Explore the beautiful waters of Sydney's Middle Harbour in a deluxe sea kayak. Our high-end sea kayaks are very light, stable and smooth through the water. They can carry a lot of gear, if you wish to take picnic items.
Your self-guided three hour tour, can take you into some amazing parts of Middle Harbour, that can only be accessed by a kayak. See some old wrecks, a healthy mangrove system, find solitude on lovely beaches or just enjoy the natural beauty of paddling through the Garigal National Park.
Middle Harbour is truly a magical water-way, with a lot to explore.
We will provide you with a map and advice on whee it is best to paddle, depending on the conditions of the day.
• Garigal National Park, 12 km north of Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult,
- Children between the age of 6 and 13 must paddle in a double kayak with one other adult,
- Teenagers between 14 and 17 years can paddle together in a double kayak, but there must be an adult in the group paddling within 33 feet (10 meters) of the teenagers at all times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children between 3 and 5 years old need to be in a 'special child seat' in the centre of the Double Kayak with two adults.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Use of double deluxe kayak
- PFD (portable floatation device) / life-jacket
- a map of Middle Harbour
- a Paddle Safety briefing and advice on where it is best to paddle on the day
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
81 Parriwi Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
9/1/2018 - 6/1/2020Wednesday:09:00 AM - 02:00 PMThursday:09:00 AM - 02:00 PMFriday:09:00 AM - 02:00 PMSaturday:07:30 AM - 02:00 PMSunday:07:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Harbour Kayaks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.