Deals on classes in Brisbane: things to know before you go
Whether you're looking to hit the books or the dancefloor, before dive into the excitement of one of our Brisbane classes, here are all of the important questions you'll want the answers to.
What skills can I learn in Brisbane?
When it comes to learning a new skill, the world, or rather Brisbane, is your oyster. From painting to tap dance, we have a plethora of deals on classes offering up new skills to learn at your leisure. Here's just a few of our favourites to get you started:
- If you're looking to add an extra little flourish to your resume, The Study Mix offers a range of courses teaching CPR and important First Aid topics.
- A voucher from Maximo Dance Studio is all about fusing fitness and fun. Discover jazzercise, Hip-Hop and Pilates fitness classes and dance your way to a healthier you.
- Brush up on your culinary skills with our cooking classes, including those at the top-rated Kitchen Confidence, or the popular Zulu Culinary Adventures.
- If painting classes take your fancy, take to your easel and uncover your creative flair with the deals available from Peaceful Palette Paint and Sip or Paint ‘n' Pour.
How much do driving lessons cost in Brisbane?
It's no secret that driving lessons can be a big expense. Luckily, with our deals you can save on lessons and get yourself motoring across the city, from city to golden beach, in no time at all. Hit the road safely with a few of our favourite merchants:
- Roadwise Driver offers both automatic and manual lessons, with up to 70% off the usual price, anywhere near you in the city. Buy for yourself or learn with a loved one and benefit from two-hour lessons.
- Get a high-quality driving lesson for less with My Driving School. With offers for two lessons for all ages across the city, you'll be driving like a pro in no time.
What types of dancing lessons are there in Brisbane?
From Hip-Hop to Salsa, dance lessons are not only some of the best fun you can have in Brisbane, they also help you get fit fast and teach you brand new skills.. Discover our favourite deals for dance classes and you'll be tearing up the dance floor in no time:
- Paradizo offers up Salsa, Samba or Bachata lessons, all delivered by experienced instructors.
- If your moves are feeling a little rusty, Orchard's Dance Studio will teach you all there is to know about Latin and ballroom dancing, including all the greats; Tango, Waltz, Jive and Rumba. Cha-Cha to that.
- Swing to the rhythm at Raw Connection, with swing classes for one and two people. Whether you're looking to waltz as a couple, or impress on the dancefloor, this studio has you covered.
What classes will be best for my CV?
Whatever line of work you're in, we can help you boost your way to success with our selection of academic classes in Brisbane:
- Choose My Path Education to gain certificates and enhance your skills at work, from business administration to customer engagement.
- Be prepared for any emergency, whether at work or at home, with a First Aid Course at The Study Mix.
- If you're scrubbing up on your hospitality skills, then our barista or food serving classes will teach you how to pour and serve the best cup of coffee in the city.