Customers can say goodbye to crow’s feet or frown lines thanks to injections that aim to smooth out and prevent deeper lines
What You'll Get
$88 for anti-wrinkle injections on a choice of one of two areas
- Areas: forehead | crow’s feet
$110 for anti-wrinkle injections on a choice of one of three areas
- Areas: forehead | crow’s feet | frown line between the eyebrows
$154 for an eyebrow lift and anti-wrinkle injections on a choice of one of three areas
- Areas: forehead lines | crow’s feet | frown line between the eyebrows
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
About City Aesthetic Australia Bankstown
City Aesthetic Australia specialises in treatments that aim to help customers achieve their personal aesthetic targets. The clinic provides dermal filler sessions designed to diminish facial lines and restore fullness, alongside anti-wrinkle injections that aim to smooth out and prevent deeper lines.