Refresh and revitalise the look thanks to a 0.5ml, 1ml or 2ml dermal filler for the lips or cheeks
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$179 for a 0.5ml dermal filler for the lips or cheeks
$369 for a 1ml dermal filler for the lips or cheeks
$659 for a 2ml dermal filler for the lips or cheeks
- Refresh the appearance with a dermal filler
- Opt for a 0.5ml, 1ml or 2ml treatment
- Initial consultation included
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Must sign waiver
Valid Hours 11am-7pm
Not redeemable for temple or tear trough filler
Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift