Complexions can be revitalised with this treatment designed to help target skin issues such as acne, blackheads or enlarged pores
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$99 for one session of China Doll carbon laser peel with microdermabrasion (total value up to $249)
Carbon Laser Peel treatment helps clear the skin, refresh and brighten the complexion, and target skin imperfections and concerns. This treatment is suited for anyone looking to improve skin texture, eliminate acne and breakouts, and reduce the appearance of pores. Customers can also have the opportunity to have their skin assessed in order to specifically target their skin concerns.
What is a carbon laser facial?
A carbon lotion is applied to the skin and left to dry over a period of approximately 15 minutes. A laser is then used to warm the area with the aim of revitalising complexions and reducing the visibility of fine lines and blemishes.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss the treatment before the facial is performed. Skin will then be cleansed and moisturised, and further sessions should be carried out at intervals of two weeks.
What aftercare is needed?
The face may be slightly red for a few hours after the procedure. Customers are advised to keep skin moisturised and to use sun cream while avoiding excessive sun exposure.
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
Need To Know
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• No walk-ins
• Valid only Mon to Fri between 9.30 am and 4 pm.
* Children are now allowed at the clinic.
• Customers are recommended to remove their own make-up prior to arrival
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0478 832 226
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Fresh Start Laser
Fresh Start Laser offers tattoo removal and advanced skin treatments, using high-end professional skincare and medical-grade devices and lasers. All treatments are performed by experienced and qualified staff; the Senior Dermal/Beauty Therapist has over 16 years of industry experience. Treatments offered at the clinic include laser tattoo removal, chemical peels, laser skin rejuvenation, skin needling, carbon laser facial, microdermabrasion, hair removal, and LED light therapy.