All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 2 August 2017
What You'll Get
- $10 for child entry to Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary (total value up to $17)
- $15 for adult entry to Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary (total value up to $25)
- Hang out and watch as a variety of sharks and stingrays swim overhead
- Meet Sea Biscuit, the rescued green sea turtle and Murdoch and Freckles, two captive bred grey nurse sharks
- Check out the baby chicks and Manly’s colony of little penguins at Penguin Cove
- Join interactive talks and feeding demonstrations with a range of sea creatures
- Experience animal conservation in action
- Located just 200 metres from Manly Wharf
Farewell to Manly Sea Life Sanctuary
After 50 years, it’s time to say farewell. First opened in 1965 as Marineland, Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary has been on an incredible journey for over half a century and the staff (and inhabitants) are looking forward to creating many more magical experiences and memories for their guests before their doors close one final time. Please join the crew in celebrating their journey and stop by one last time to say goodbye!
Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary will be closing at the end of January 2018.
The Fine Print
• Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary closes forever, this month
• Tickets valid to: Sun 28 Jan 2018
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Valid for single entry
• Child ticket valid for ages 4-15
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Value based on at door price
• Original value verified on: 31 Aug 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: Sun 28 Jan 2018
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary offers visitors a chance to see conservation in action while also allowing them to get up close and personal with new fishy friends. The centre is home to a dizzying array of sea life including penguins, sharks and seahorses. Brave visitors can take a dip with the toothiest denizens of the deep by taking part in the Shark Dive Xtreme.