Learn the tips and tricks from the 2021 WA Chef of the Year in this two-hour cooking masterclass and indulge in the creations after
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$95 for a two-hour cooking masterclass followed by a three-course dinner for one person (total value up to $120)
$190 for a two-hour cooking masterclass followed by a three-course dinner for two people (total value up to $240)
$380 for a two-hour cooking masterclass followed by a three-course dinner for four people (total value up to $480)
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling wine and focaccia on arrival
- Prepare an entrée, main and dessert and indulge in the meal prepared after the course
- Italian-inspired fine-dining menu
- Small group size of up to 12 people
- 2021 Winner Of Best Italian Restaurant In WA
- 2021 Chef Of The Year In WA, Chef Caleb Azuka - see here
- 5.30 p.m.: sipping on a glass of sparkling wine and enjoying complimentary focaccia bread as participants meet and greet with the other group members
- 6 p.m.: the beginning of the cooking class in the restaurant kitchen
- 8 p.m.: dining on students’ creations with the whole group or at their own private table
- Above are approximate times
A Journey Of Arancini - Lightly crumbled Arborio rice balls served with a 6-hour oven-baked beetroot tomato sauce,Gingin local goat cheese camembert, fresh herbs and balsamic glaze
Fruitti Di Mare A’Lolio - Fresh mixed seafood with artichokes, olives, capers & sundried tomatoes in a while wine sauce with Caleb’s Ultimate Seasoning and fresh angel hair pasta
A Trip To Italy - deconstructed tiramisu, coffee liqueur, beetroot crumbs, biscotti, fresh berries and mint coulis
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/. If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right. Select date of booking and enter details. You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details. Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Expires 2 months after purchase.
About Restaurant Caleb
Helmed by chef Caleb Azuka, Restaurant Caleb serves up modern Australian delicacies with prominent Italian overtones. Patrons can treat themselves to time-tested classics prepared with a distinctly personal spin, while those with special dietary requirements can take advantage of vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options. Chef Azuka also provides cooking classes where he shares his passion for culinary exploration.