Make the smile shine bright with a whitening session using LED light technology to remove food, coffee and red wine stains
What You'll Get
$45 for one 30-minute teeth whitening session (total value up to $199)
$89 for two 30-minute teeth whitening sessions (total value up to $398)
$65 for one 60-minute teeth whitening session (total value up to $299)
$129 for two 60-minute teeth whitening sessions (total value up to $598)
- Whitens teeth using a specific whitening formula coupled with LED light technology
- Designed for counteracting the stains acquired from red wine, coffee, tea and cigarettes
- Treatment doesn’t harm tooth enamel or affect tooth sensitivity
- Enhance results with an hour-long session
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
How long will the session last?
Depends on the option purchased, the session can last 30 or 60 minutes.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Max 1 voucher per visit
• Not valid on Sat-Mon
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• Persons under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by an adult
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Teeth whitening may not be effective on crowns, caps or fillings
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 95718622
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Situated in Pyrmont, Skinmedics, established in 2004. Skinmedics offers a range of non-surgical face and body treatments. These include cosmetic tattooing, skin needling, dermal fillers and wrinkle procedures, as well as cellulite reduction, body shaping, stretch mark reduction, HIFU, Vanquish ME, fat freezing, C02 laser, and LED light therapy.