Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$189 for feather-touch eyebrows (total value up to $449)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine blades, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• No shows void voucher
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Not valid for colour correction of previous cosmetic tattoos
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Not suitable for those who have been on Roaccutane in the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated • Results vary per person
• Procedure may require touch-up within 4-6 weeks (Groupon customer special $99, usually $149) to ensure pigment is not left too light or patchy
• Original value verified on: 01 Nov 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: 1300 008 392
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About The Skin Studio
The team at The Skin Studio offer para-medical skin treatments performed by qualified dermal therapists. Specialising in ageing and acne solutions, the clinic offers a large range of treatments including skin-needling, medical chemical peels, radio frequency, ultrasound cosmetic tattoo and injections.