You set the pace on your own personalized, full-day private Yarra Valley wine tour. Choose to visit as many Yarra Valley wineries as you can or let your private wine expert guide set the pace for you. You'll be accompanied by your own private guide with extensive knowledge to share and plenty of experience in Australia's wine industry.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yarra Valley, Victoria Australia
Take in some of Victoria’s best wineries in the stunning region of the Yarra Valley, only one hour from Melbourne.
Stop At: Domaine Chandon Winery, 727 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
French Champagne company Moet & Chandon’s Australian production house Domain Chandon is the perfect way to finish the day with a guided tour through the winery that shows how the wine is made followed by a relaxing glass of Australia’s best bubbly and a view that will leave you in awe. Spectacular, to say the least.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Soumah, 18 Hexham Road, Gruyere, Victoria 3770 Australia
It is known that ‘great wine is made in the vineyard’ and this winery is no exception. With a location that delivers with undulating topography and ancient soils. This venue incorporates the elegance & honesty of Northern Italian wines and food as its inspiration. A hidden gem, located down a county lane in the dress circle Warramate foothills of the Yarra Valley. It is from here this venue has created wine with the charm of Northern Italy but the provenance of the majestic Yarra Valley. Enjoy your private premium wine tasting and a 1 course lunch with a glass of wine and tea or coffee.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Helen & Joey Estate-Yarra Valley, 12-14 Spring Lane, Gruyere, Victoria 3770 Australia
This vineyard winery is a stunning, regionally distinctive and award-winning property. Nestled in the foothills of the Yarra Valley Warramate Hills this cellar door offers a unique range of wines. You are sure to be surprised and delighted by the varied and extraordinary wines on offer. Enjoy a relaxing wine tasting whilst soaking in the stunning views from the Helen and Joey deck.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yering Station, 38 Melba Hwy, Yering, Victoria 3770 Australia
Yering Station’s historic winery building (circa 1859) with its rustic charm, high ceilings and white painted, hand-made brick walls, operates as both a tasting room and a contemporary art gallery. Cellar Door and Wine Store offer visitors the opportunity to taste and reflect upon a range of Yering Station wines. The educational nature of our tastings encourages visitors to learn the language of wine in a relaxed welcoming environment. The Yering Station Art Gallery is committed to exhibiting the work of both established and emerging Australian artists and the exhibitions are located in the Main Gallery on the ground floor.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passengers must prove they are over 18 years for the consumption of alcohol at wineries. Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated
- Vehicles do not carry child safety seats or have appropriate fixtures to secure seats, therefore Parents or Guardians of children under the age of 12 must sign a wavier of responsibility for the safety of the child whilst on bus
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian lunch is available. You must request vegetarian lunch at time of booking in the "Special Requirements" box
- Cruise port pickup is provided if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Pickup and drop off from inner city Melbourne hotels
- Yarra Valley wine tastings
- Gourmet one course lunch at Balgownie Estate or equivalent
- One glass of wine during lunch
- Glass of delicious sparkling wine at Domaine Chandon
- Transport in luxury private vehicle (Kia Carnival Platinum)
- Entry/Admission - Domaine Chandon Winery
- Entry/Admission - Soumah
- Entry/Admission - Helen & Joey Estate-Yarra Valley
- Entry/Admission - Yering Station
- Additional wine with lunch to be purchased directly
- Same activities may incur an additional charge
Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise your Melbourne CBD Hotel for pick up
7 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australian Wine Tour Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.