Our Dolphin and Seal Sightsee Cruise can be combined with passengers who have booked as swimmers, this way the whole family can enjoy the cruise whether swimming or sightseeing. Cruises include a refreshments and snacks
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moonraker Dolphin Swims, 7 George St, Sorrento, Victoria 3943 Australia
Showcasing the very best of Port Phillip Bay and the Southern Mornington Peninsula, untouched National Parks, the rugged beauty of Port Phillip Heads and the tranquil calm waters of The Bay itself.
Sit just meters away from the Australian Fur Seals, cross the famous entry to Port Phillip Bay, ‘The Rip’, and feel the power of nature where Bass Strait meets Port Phillip Bay. See seabirds feeding and skimming the ocean in search of prey, visit the Popes Eye Marine Park where the largest man-made colony of Australasian Gannets and their chicks can be viewed.
Cruise alongside the famous water front homes of Sorrento and Portsea as well as cruising the calm waters of the Ticonderoga Bay Dolphin Sanctuary bordering by Point Nepean National Park, in search of the abundant aquatic wildlife such as seals and dolphins. See migrating seasonal wildlife, shy Albatross, humpback whales and common dolphins.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress in accordance with the weather
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note this tour is conducted aboard a boat that offers both swimming and sightseeing activities, this ticket is for sightseeing only.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Moonraker Dolphin Swims is a proud COVID safe accredited tourism business.
- Luxury purpose built boat,
- Premium wildlife activities,
- Amazing photo opportunities,
- Undercover Seating,
- Sunscreen, and self serve refreshments,
- Self serve premium tea selection, coffee and hot Chocolate,
- Swimming or snorkelling activities
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Moonraker Dolphin Swims in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.