Bonds Promo Codes
10% Off at Bonds - Newsletter Sign Up Required
Simply register your email address and get 10% off your purchase!
Women's Bras are 40% Off at Bonds
The antidote to uncomfy.Expires 26/07/2020
FREE 60-Day Returns Available at Bonds
Don't like it? Return it within 60 days! Enjoy that peace of mind.
- Never miss a greatBondscoupon, and so many more!
Bonds Has Afterpay Available Now
Shop now, pay later with the convenience of Afterpay.
Up to 50% Off the Sale Range at Bonds
Shop men's, women's & kids apparel on sale and save a pretty penny.
FREE Shipping Australia-Wide on Orders Over $49 at Bonds
We all love free shipping. Simply hit the spend amount and save on shipping!!
Popular Bonds for Promo Codes July 2020
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Up to 50% Off the Sale Range at Bonds||Online Deal||23 Aug 2020|
|Bonds Has Afterpay Available Now||Online Deal||23 Aug 2020|
|FREE 60-Day Returns Available at Bonds||Online Deal||23 Aug 2020|
|Women's Bras are 40% Off at Bonds||Online Deal||26 Jul 2020|
|10% Off at Bonds - Newsletter Sign Up Required||Online Deal||23 Aug 2020|
|Women's Underwear are 40% Off at Bonds||Online Deal||26 Jul 2020|
Q&A with Bonds
How do I redeem my Bonds promo code?
Select the deal you’re after, copying any applicable codes. Follow the link through to the Bonds website. Shop the range as usual, and select the bag icon at the top of the screen when you’re ready to check out. On the 'payment’ section of the screen, select the green ‘enter code’ icon - paste your code here to redeem your savings. If it’s a deal without a code, no stress - just check your subtotal to see your discounts applied.
What are the Bonds shipping options?
Members can enjoy free shipping on all orders! Non-members, are eligible for free shipping on orders over $49. Or otherwise costs $5.95. In a hurry? Express shipping is costs $9.95.
How do I track my Bonds order?
Want to check up on your order? Head to your order history online to see the status of your shipment. If it’s been shipped, you can use your tracking number (found in your confirmation email) on the Australia Post website.
What’s the Bonds returns policy?
Not sure about your order? Picked the wrong size? Bonds offers hassle free, free returns! Just return your items in the original packaging using the returns label provided in your order within 30 days for a refund. Just be aware that underwear (not including bras) can’t be returned by post - pop into your nearest Bonds store to return any of these items.
Where is my nearest Bonds store?
Want to return an item in person, or just want a chance to try something on before you buy? check out the store locator tool to find a Bonds in your area.
The Importance of Sustainability with Bonds
Sustainable fashion means that the materials have been sourced in such a way that neither people nor the environment have been damaged or negatively impacted as a result of production.It’s becoming increasingly important for sustainable methods to be employed across the retail sector as a whole. But why is that? These statistics should help you see why:
- The global apparel and footwear industry accounts for 8% of the world’s greenhouse gas emissions.
- If nothing changes in the fashion industry, its climate impact is expected to increase by 49% by 2030.
- In 2017, the average person was buying 60% more clothing than 15 years before – we keep clothes for half as long too. In the same time, the average number of times clothes are worn has decreased by 36%.
There’s good news, though. Young consumers are adapting their shopping habits. Deloitte revealed that 80% of Millennials (from across Australia, Canada, China, India, the UK and the US) find it important for companies to behave ethically and take steps to diminish their environmental impact.
Bonds' Commitment to Sustainability
Bonds have taken their own steps to try and fight against the practice of unethical and unsustainable manufacturing. Some of the areas where changes are being implemented include:
- Improving human rights for employees. Bonds take an active role in ensuring all of their workers are given fair and equal treatment. There’s an outright ban on using child labour, with the company making sure every member of staff is given the money they’ve earned.
- Making sure resources aren’t wasted. Natural resources are in limited supply. Utilising renewable emissions is a key part of Bonds’ 2020 goals. But it’s not just about carbon emissions. Water and energy usage is also an aspect they take into account.
- Innovative new ways to produce fabrics. Rather than relying on what’s already there, Bonds have created their own production line of unique fabrics with the use of 770 tried and tested raw materials.
- Giving the youth of tomorrow a chance. Bonds not only reach out and help local communities after a natural disaster, but they’ve also partnered with Reach to provide working opportunities to thousands of staff across Australia. With 231 workshops in Victoria, 100 in NSW and 65 in Hunter Valley, they’re well on their way to achieving this aim.
Bonds' Sustainability Goals for 2020
Bonds have a set of goals they’re looking to have ticked off by 2020. While these are just the first steps of a bigger overall mission, they'll still have a huge impact on the sustainability of certain products.Some of their most important goals are:
- A 40% reduction in the amount of energy used throughout the entire manufacturing process
- A 40% reduction in carbon emissions
- A 100% diversion of landfill
- A 50% reduction in water usage throughout production
- A 40% renewable energy target
Connecting with Bonds
Call Bonds on 1800 806 906 or get in touch using the contact page online.