Todays Top Discount Codes & Offers
Bonds Promo Codes8Discount Codes Available
Popular Bonds Offers
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Students : 10% Off Orders at Bonds||Online Deal||18 Jul|
|Sign Up with Bonds Newsletter and Get 10% Off||Online Deal||18 Jul|
|Save up to 50% Off Sale Items at Bonds||Online Deal||18 Jul|
|Buy 2 Hoodies, Pullovers and Trackies for $79 at Bonds||Online Deal||18 Jul|
|Shop now and Get 6 for $99 Trunks at Bonds||Online Deal||26 Jul|
|Buy 3 Trunks for $59 at Bonds||Online Deal||26 Jul|
Q&A with Bonds
How do I redeem my Bonds promo code?
Select the deal you’re after, copying any applicable codes. Follow the link through to the Bonds website. Shop the range as usual, and select the bag icon at the top of the screen when you’re ready to check out. On the 'payment’ section of the screen, select the green ‘enter code’ icon - paste your code here to redeem your savings. If it’s a deal without a code, no stress - just check your subtotal to see your discounts applied.
What are the Bonds shipping options?
Members can enjoy free shipping on all orders! Non-members, are eligible for free shipping on orders over $49. Or otherwise costs $5.95. In a hurry? Express shipping is costs $9.95.
How do I track my Bonds order?
Want to check up on your order? Head to your order history online to see the status of your shipment. If it’s been shipped, you can use your tracking number (found in your confirmation email) on the Australia Post website.
What’s the Bonds returns policy?
Not sure about your order? Picked the wrong size? Bonds offers hassle free, free returns! Just return your items in the original packaging using the returns label provided in your order within 30 days for a refund. Just be aware that underwear (not including bras) can’t be returned by post - pop into your nearest Bonds store to return any of these items.
Where is my nearest Bonds store?
Want to return an item in person, or just want a chance to try something on before you buy? check out the store locator tool to find a Bonds in your area.
The Importance of Sustainability with Bonds
Sustainable fashion means that the materials have been sourced in such a way that neither people nor the environment have been damaged or negatively impacted as a result of production.
It’s becoming increasingly important for sustainable methods to be employed across the retail sector as a whole. But why is that?
- Organic impact. Certain products come from materials which have seen strong, and potentially dangerous, pesticides used on them. These can have a huge impact on the wildlife in a local area.
- Fair Trade. For a long time, the farmers who were responsible for growing the crops which would play a large role in the production of garments were overlooked and unfairly treated when it came to their share of profits. That’s change with the introduction of the Fair Trade Scheme.
- Environmental impact. Natural dyes need to be employed for a product to be classed as sustainable. Unnatural elements can pollute local water systems, causing problems for local communities.
- Recycling. Waste needs to be disposed of ethically, or recycled. Failing to do this can result in mounds of rubbish piling up and causing a potential toxic hazard.
- Fighting modern slavery. Would it shock you to learn as many as 46 million people are still tied to the shackles of slavery? Ensuring that all employees, throughout every stage of the production chain, are treated equally is a must.
Bonds' Commitment to Sustainability
Bonds have taken their own steps to try and fight against the practice of unethical and unsustainable manufacturing. Some of the areas where changes are being implemented include:
- Improving human rights for employees. Bonds take an active role in ensuring all of their workers are given fair and equal treatment. There’s an outright ban on using child labour, with the company making sure every member of staff is given the money they’ve earned.
- Making sure resources aren’t wasted. Natural resources are in limited supply. Utilising renewable emissions is a key part of Bonds’ 2020 goals. But it’s not just about carbon emissions. Water and energy usage is also an aspect they take into account.
- Innovative new ways to produce fabrics. Rather than relying on what’s already there, Bonds have created their own production line of unique fabrics with the use of 770 tried and tested raw materials.
- Giving the youth of tomorrow a chance. Bonds not only reach out and help local communities after a natural disaster, but have also partnered with Reach to provide working opportunities to thousands of staff across Australia. With 231 workshops in Victoria, 100 in NSW and 65 in Hunter Valley, they’re well on their way to achieving this aim.
Bonds' Sustainability Goals for 2020
Bonds have a set of goals they’re looking to have ticked off by 2020. While these are just the first steps of a bigger overall mission, they'll still have a huge impact on the sustainability of certain products.
Some of their most important goals are:
- A 40% reduction in the amount of energy used throughout the entire manufacturing process
- A 40% reduction in carbon emissions
- A 100% diversion of landfill
- A 50% reduction in water usage throughout production
- A 40% renewable energy target
How You Can Help with Sustainability Efforts
So, what can you do to help? Some advice from Bonds include to:
- Donate your clothes. Don’t simply throw them away, as there’s a good chance they could end up in a landfill. Alternatively, you can return clothes you purchased from Bonds to any of their nationwide stores.
- Use their paper store bags. These are made from 100% recycled materials, and are designed to degrade naturally.
- Wash products in cold water. This will still clean them, but will help to save energy, as you’re negating the need for hot water to be warmed up first.
Connecting with Bonds
Call Bonds on 1800 806 906 or get in touch using the contact page online.