Adelaide hairdresser vouchers: things to know before you go
A completely new style or touch of colour can give your hair a new lease of life. Before you dive in and take advantage of our Adelaide hairdresser deals, we're here to answer some of your most commonly asked questions.
Where can I get a good deal at a hairdressers in Adelaide?
Many affordable hairdressers in Adelaide offer top-quality treatments and discounts. Here's a quick list of some highly rated options across the city:
- Sweet Lime Hair and Beauty offers a range of colouring and styling services in Paradise. You can even treat yourself to one of their pampering beauty and spa treatments, including mani-pedis and spray tans.
- Alexia Makeup Hair Beauty in Goodwood provides protein-infused conditioning treatments at an affordable price – ideal for tired or damaged hair.
- Gecko Hair has great deals on cut and colour services in Stepney.
What types of treatment are available?
Whether you want to treat your hair to a cut and finish or are planning a whole new look, here are some of the treatments explained on offer at hairdressers in Adelaide:
- Foils. Choose a full head of foils for a dramatically lighter colour and tone, or a half head for a more subtle hue. For great deals on your new look, check out Hairbourne Styling Salon near the CBD in Evandale or Style & Smile Hair & Beauty in Seaton.
- Ombre. Always on trend, ombre involves a gradual lightening of your hair from the midlengths to the ends. It's perfect if you want a low maintenance look that doesn't involve regular trips to the salon to get your roots fixed. Check it out at Liquid Hedz in Gawler, where you'll also find massages, facials and microdermabrasion on offer.
- Keratin treatments and Brazilian blowouts. Perfect for tackling frizz in the hot Adelaide sun, these treatments will smooth your hair while maintaining its natural texture. Find it at Aura Hair and Body in Richmond and other salons across the city.
Where can I find a good men's haircut?
There are plenty of cheap hairdressers in Adelaide that cater to men as well as women. You'll find services ranging from a simple clipper trim to a style cut and blow dry. Here are some popular options based on customer ratings and reviews:
What are the best hairstyles in Adelaide?
One of the great things about having so many affordable hairdressers in Adelaide is that you're sure to find a stylist who can advise on the best style choices for your hair, whether it's curly or straight, long or short or somewhere in between. It's also important to make sure the style you ask for really complements your face shape. These are a few of the most popular hairstyles for different face shapes:
- Round: Look for styles that will add length and frame the face, such as side partings, asymmetrical cuts and waves.
- Square: Long hairstyles are flattering because they will soften this face shape, as will a feathered fringe or side parting.
- Oval: Luckily, most hairstyles will complement an oval face shape. From long bobs to side partings or even a bold, blunt fringe – the choice is yours.
- Heart: Try a soft, wavy style, pixie cuts or even a long fringe, as these all look great on a heart-shaped face.