Don’t rely on shaky hands and get evenly shaped eyeliner for longer; opt for an eyebrow cosmetic tattoo to enhance and frame the eyes
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$129 for 3D top or bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $350)
$169 for 3D eyebrow cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $495)
- Cosmetic tattoo drastically reduces the time needed to get ready before going out
- Wake up looking and feeling glamorous
- Ideal for those with make-up allergies or physical difficulties
- Complimentary touch up within three months of treatment
- Choose from areas such as eye lines or eyebrows
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micro-pigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What areas can be worked on?
Clients can choose top or bottom eyeliner or opt for both eyebrows.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for ages 16 and over
• Persons under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a participating adult
• Please arrive 15 mins prior to appointment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with open cuts or contagious skin complaints
• Use of numbing cream is recommended; please ask for assistance at the time of booking for application
• Must sign a consent form prior to treatment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9427 8343, Please leave a "clear" message if lines are busy.
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Advanced Dermal Institute
Advanced Dermal Institute is located in Richmond where beauty and science come together. They're committed to pioneering IPL and advanced laser technologies and are backed by over two decades of experience. The team offers cosmetic tattooing, teeth whitening and skin peels to help clients achieve the skin they've always wanted.