Beauty can be defined with a natural lip semi-permanent make-up treatment; choose a lipstick effect cosmetic tattoo for a more glam look
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$149 for a natural lip semi-permanent make-up treatment (total value up to $500)
$189 for a lipstick effect semi-permanent make-up treatment (total value up to $600)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Wed, Sat and Sun
• Valid age 18 and over
• Follow-up treatment may be required
• Voucher not valid for touch-up treatment
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Not suitable for those under influence of drugs or alcohol
• If you suffer from cold sores of skin disorders on the area to be treated you’ll need to wait till the area fully heals
• If you had the cosmetic tattooing on the area to be treated please call to consult
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0400 566 067
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Flutter Beauty Studio
Flutter Beauty Studio invites customers to indulge in a selection of beauty treatments. Eyes can be enhanced with classic and Russian eyelash extensions, while henna eyebrow tinting and cosmetic tattooing are also on offer. The salon is located in Scoresby.