Even those with an aversion to exercise get a kick out of this race, leaving them covered in colour and partying non-stop to the finish line
What You'll Get
- $54 for one person entry (Don’t Pay $67)
- $503 for ten people entry (Don’t Pay $670) - only $50.30 per ticket
- $60 for one person entry (Don’t Pay $75)
$563 for ten people entry (Don’t Pay $750) - only $56.30 per ticket
- Ticket includes:
- Race entry
- Race Bib
- Limited edition 2019 Love Tour T-shirt
- Tye-dye buff
- Finisher medal
- Temporary tattoos
- Packet of colour
- When: Sunday, 18 August 2019
- Where: Great Lawn, Broadwater Parklands, Gold Coast
- See this website for further information
The Color Run - Gold Coast
Love is in the air at the happiest run under the sun this August, as The Color Run Love Tour makes its Australian debut at Broadwater Parklands on the Gold Coast on the 18 August. Celebrating the love that is all around us, Queenslanders of all ages and abilities will soak up good vibes as they tackle the ultimate color-sprayed 5km fun run.
Flying through the Parklands, Color Runners will be immersed in a pigment wonderland; doused head-to-toe in clouds of color at dedicated Color Zones each kilometre. The ‘Happiest 5k on the Planet’ will also feature floating fun inside the Bubble Zone, a pink and purple color-clash at the 7-Eleven Super Zone, and dream-land Foam Zone thanks to Vöost.
Crossing the finish line, Color Runners will score a limited edition unicorn medal to celebrate their achievement, alongside a tie-dye buff, love tee and stick-on tattoos as part of their exclusive participant pack.
DJ Tally and MC Simon will ensure the fun doesn’t stop after the run, as they host the ultimate post-race party with giant color throws, rainbow skies, disco beats and peace signs aplenty at the fun-filled Finish Festival.
After dancing up a storm, Color Runners will be able to quench their thirst with a free Slurpee, put their feet up on the giant swing and create the ultimate Instagram moment in the ball-pit inside the 7-Eleven Love Playground. The Color Run memories will last a lifetime with take home snaps from the Union Pay Photography Zone.
The Color Run Australia encourages participants to raise funds and awareness for official Charity Partner, the Starlight Children’s Foundation, who are committed to bringing fun, joy and laughter to sick kids and their families all over Australia.
With no winners or official finish times The Color Run is perfect for everyone, from beginners to seasoned athletes
The Fine Print
How to Redeem
• Must redeem through the direct URL below by Sat 17 Aug 2019 (race day Sun 18 Aug 2019) to participate in the event
• Redeem online via http://bit.ly/2WWzkSa
• Customers can organise to pick up their packs from the information tent
(1) Select Adult and select number of entries based on option purchased (1 or 10)
(2) Complete Booking Form
(3) Enter your Groupon Voucher Code on payment page, click apply code and finalise booking
• Present printed ticket on race pack pick-up dates prior to race day
• Race packet must be collected from Packet Pick Up. Details can be found here here
• Your Groupon Voucher is not your ticket - must redeem online to obtain ticket
Restrictions & Event Information
• Event date and location:
- Race: 18 Aug 2019
- Great Lawn, Broadwater Parklands, Marine Parade, Southport, QLD 4215
• It is recommended to redeem vouchers straight after purchase
• 7-day cooling-off refund period does not apply to this deal
• See website for further information:
• Standard fine print for all deals