Visages can be refreshed with a 45-minute session of a hydrabrasion facial designed to gently exfoliate and hydrate the skin
About This Deal
$39 for a 45-minute hydrabrasion facial treatment (total value up to $120)
- Designed for a deep skin cleanse, introducing water to classic microdermabrasion
- The fluid can flush out pores while providing hydration at the same time
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
After the general microdermabrasion craze, it’s perhaps time to try one of the updated versions of the popular treatment. A hydrabrasion facial is a new way to offer the skin deep cleaning, harnessing the power of running water. This beauty deal in Rockdale, put together by Royal Cosmedics, promises clients everything they have come to expect from microdermabrasion, plus the extra benefit of hydration. So how does it work, exactly?
Simply put, it is a little bit like giving the skin a professional cleaning, similarly as one might do with any exposed surface, but with vastly more technological sophistication. Along with simple dry exfoliation, which the regular microdermabrasion is quite famous for, a wet cleaning system is also employed, using water to deep-cleanse the pores and follicles in order to prevent them from blocking. The intended result is clear-looking skin, thoroughly hydrated and revitalised. Grab this facial deal in Sydney for the entire 45 minutes of this cutting-edge face spa!
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Late arrival will results in shorten length of treatment time
• No-shows result in forfeiting the voucher and appointment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0404 210 798
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Royal Cosmedics
Striving to help clients improve their wellbeing, Royal Cosmedics provides general practitioner services for adults and children, along with dental treatments. The clinic also offers cosmetic procedures that include anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, laser tattoo removal and skin rejuvenation. Royal Cosmedics is nestled a short stroll away from Rockdale railway station.