Refresh and revitalise the visage thanks to a customised facial with activated products that can be accompanied by an LED therapy session
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$49 for a skin-perfecting facial with activated products (total value up to $115)
$59 for a skin-perfecting facial with activated products and LED mask (total value up to $150)
- Enjoy a customised facial
- Designed to refresh and rejuvenate complexions
- Add an LED mask treatment for further revitalisation
- Designed to improve smoothness of skin complexion and reduce breakouts
- Aimed to reduce redness associated with pimples and suitable for all skin types
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Weekend bookings limited
• Blackout dates: 10-24 Dec 2019
• Late arrivals will shorten appointment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9873 3444
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Skin Face Body Clinic
Skin Face Body Clinic is a Vermont-based clinic that strives to satisfy customers' beauty and wellness needs. The team offers a wide range of skincare services, including facials, peels, cosmetic injectables and skin needling, as well as treatments like IPL hair removal, waxing and spray tanning. Those in need of some relaxation can enjoy wellbeing and deep tissue massages, and clients who wish to receive a little makeover can add drama to their looks thanks to eyelash extensions and decorate the hands with Shellac manicures. The clinic uses products from brands such as asap Skin Care, Aspect, CosMedix and Aromabotanical candles.