Clients can enhance their natural beauty with a semi-permanent bottom or upper eyeliner cosmetic tattoo, or both
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$89 for a bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $120)
- This procedure involves inserting colour into the area just below the lash line; it can be thick or thin and eliminate the need for mascara on the bottom lashes
$129 for a top eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $249)
- This procedure involves inserting colour into the area just above the lash line; it can be thick or thin and can be shaped accordingly
$179 for a top and bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $299)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Touch-up may be required 4-6 weeks after initial treatment. Touch-up not included in offer and available for an upgrade of $120.00, paid directly to the merchant
• Not suitable for those with existing eyebrow tattoos from other technicians
• Not available Monday, Sat-Sun and on Public Holidays
• Not suitable for customers who are:- on blood-thinning medications or have diabetes- on Roaccutane for the last 6 months- are pregnant or breastfeeding- with eye infections, cold sores, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in the eye area
• It is recommended that you consult your doctor before your appointment and a consent form must be signed prior to the treatment
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up. Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Customers must provide numbing cream at an additional expense, this can be purchased from your local chemist beforehand. Please contact the merchant for more information about this; topical anaesthetic is applied only with your consent.. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s)
How to Redeem
1. Book online: https://live.vcita.com/site/skinclinic
(1) Select "Schedule now"
(2) Select "Services for clients with voucher" from the list
(3) Choose the option you have purchased and your preferred date and time
(4) Enter all your details
(5) In note field provide voucher security code and select "submit"
(6) Once you have completed your reservation you will receive an email confirming your appointment
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival.
About Victoria Studio Lash
Boasting two locations in Melbourne, Victoria Studio Lash provides beauty-obsessed customers with a plethora of lash-related services. Folks can go for full-on glamour with extreme lashes, or opt for more subtle choices like outer-edge or bottom lash extensions.