Clients can enhance their natural features thanks to this semi-permanent lip make-up procedure, designed to define pale-looking lips
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$249 for a full-lip cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $600)
- Designed to define pale-looking lips
- Aims to beautify the shape of the lips
- Can give the look of volume and colour to the upper and lower lip, and enhance the lips’ shape
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
Not valid on Sun. 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited. New customers only. Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated. Results may vary from client to client. Booking essential, no walk-ins. Late arrival may shorten treatment time or forfeit voucher. Standard fine print for all deals.
How to Redeem
Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone or text to book: 0434 896 668. State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking. Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Expires 180 days after purchase.
About Zen Beauty Spa and Massage
Zen Beauty Spa and Massage can help clients revitalise their looks with a variety of aesthetic services. Their menu features skincare treatments like facials and skin needling, as well as beautifying procedures such as eyelash extensions and microblading. Those seeking some relaxation can indulge in Thai, remedial and stone massages. The studio is located in Cheltenham and also provide complimentary tea, coffee, water and chocolates.