Free Delivery when Ordering from Selected Restaurant at Menulog81 usedExpires 10/10/2020
Order KFC Delivery at Menulog - No Min. Spend Required!46 usedExpires 30/10/2020
Get 10% Off Selected Online Pizza Delivery at MenulogExpires 06/11/2020
- Never miss a greatMenulogcoupon, and so many more!
25% Off 1st Takeout in Selected Sydney Restaurants at MenulogExpires 21/10/2020
Order Locally with up to 15% Off for New Customers at MenulogExpires 15/10/2020
FREE App for Speedy Ordering at MenulogExpires 30/10/2020
1st Time Customers Fave 20% Off Oporto Orders at MenulogExpires 21/10/2020
Order from Red Rooster and Get 25% Off at Menulog - New Customers!Expires 01/09/2020
Popular Menulog for Vouchers August 2020
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Order Locally with up to 15% Off for New Customers at Menulog||Online Deal||15 Oct 2020|
|25% Off 1st Takeout in Selected Sydney Restaurants at Menulog||Online Deal||21 Oct 2020|
|Get 10% Off Selected Online Pizza Delivery at Menulog||Online Deal||6 Nov 2020|
|Order KFC Delivery at Menulog - No Min. Spend Required!||Online Deal||30 Oct 2020|
|Free Delivery when Ordering from Selected Restaurant at Menulog||Online Deal||10 Oct 2020|
|Save 25% on Your First Order from Menulog||Online Deal||16 Nov 2020|
Q&A with Menulog
How to use your Menulog voucher
- Choose your Groupon offer, and click “Get Deal” or “See Code”. Write down or memorise your code where applicable. Some deals are applied automatically.
- You’ll be taken to the Menulog website.
- Choose your restaurant, then add your favourite dishes to your basket. Click “Order now” to log in or create an account.
- Add your coupon code when prompted before you click “Checkout”. Your deal will be applied.
- Sit back and wait for your food to arrive.
The Price Promise.
The Price Promise means you’ll never pay more when you choose Menulog. If you find the same item delivered by the same restaurant at a better price within 24 hours, you’ll be refunded the difference, plus $10.
How to submit a Price Promise claim
Email email@example.com with the following details:
- Your full name
- Your Menulog-registered email address
- Name of the restaurant ordered from
- Order number
- Screenshot or photo with time stamp of the cheaper price advertised
- Link to the restaurant’s website where the restaurant’s menu is available
- To help them process your claim, please upload photo evidence to show your order advertised by the restaurant cheaper elsewhere
See the Menulog website for full terms and conditions.
About Menulog & FAQ
Menulog offers the greatest choice for Australians when it comes to online food delivery. They connect over three million customers with over 16,000 local restaurants via their website and app. Powered by Just Eat, they deliver to over 92% of Australian delivery addresses, offering unparallelled choice for delivery, pick-up, or catering orders.
What is Menulog’s delivery policy?
- All food preparation and deliveries are the sole responsibility of the restaurant that accepts your order.
- Prices for individual menu items include any applicable taxes, but may exclude delivery costs. Delivery costs will be added to the total amount due where applicable.
- Estimated delivery times are provided by individual restaurants and are not a guarantee that orders will be delivered within that time.
- To the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, Menulog accepts no liability associated with food preparation or delivery by the restaurant accepting the order.
What kind of food is available on Menulog?
You’ll find a huge range of cuisines at Menulog, including French, Caribbean, Italian and Thai, plus popular brands like KFC, Hungry Jack’s and Nando’s. Browse by brand, cuisine or area to find what you’re looking for.
I haven’t received my Menulog order. What should I do?
Contact the restaurant – you’ll find contact details listed on your order confirmation. If you have trouble getting in touch with the restaurant, contact Menulog using live chat on the website, or call 1300 664 335 between 9am AEST and 2am AEST.
Why was my Menulog order cancelled?
Sometimes an order will be cancelled if it’s not possible for the restaurant to complete it. For example, the restaurant might have closed, or there may not be any delivery drivers available. If this does happen, you’ll automatically be refunded for your order.
How do I become a Menulog courier?
Fill out an application form, making sure to read the Courier Agreement and Requirements. Upload your documents, then complete a quick screening call with a member of the Menulog team.
Once you’ve been accepted, download the Courier App and set your availability. You can adjust your weekly availability to create a schedule that works for you. You can pick up any open runs, then once you have all the tools you need you can start making deliveries to earn extra money. Your earnings will be directly deposited into your account at the end of each week.
Where can I find Menulog’s terms and conditions?
How can I contact Menulog?
Call Menulog on 1300 664 335 or get in touch via live chat.