Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$29 for a ferry day trip, one-day bike hire and one-hour VR World pass for a child (total value up to $47.50)
$39 for a ferry day trip, one-day bike hire and one-hour VR World pass for an adult (total value up to $75)
$125 for a ferry day trip, one-day bike hire and one-hour VR World pass for two adults and two children (total value up to $245)
- Experience Virtual Reality adventures with a one-hour VR World pass.
- Free Stand up paddle boards, kayaks, access to all resort facilites including the pool area, and Sports Centre with Tennis Courts, Squash, Volleyball and Basketball Courts, Mini Golf, Table Tennis, Giant Chess, Kids Playground and more.
- Enjoy a complimentary Golf Buggy Bus Trip through the Forest to the Surf Beach, or relax at Sunset Beach on the Broadwater, or one of our restaurants overlooking the Marina.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 4 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Participants must be 16 years or over, under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
• Equipment provided
• Not recommended for pregnant women and customers with epilepsy or heart conditions
• All of the activities included in the offer must be used within one visit
• Ferry departs from Hope Harbour Marina, 60 Sickle Ave, Hope Island, QLD, 4212
• Ferry transfers available from 9.30am daily. Ferries run regularly throughout the day – please speak to Reservations to secure your preferred time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Send copy of Voucher with preferred ferry times. Mainland to Island 7.15am, 9.30am, 11.30am, return Island to Mainland 12.30pm, 2.30pm or 4.15pm.
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Couran Cove Island Resort
Couran Cove Island Resort is situated on South Stradbroke Island, a 35-minute ferry ride from the Gold Coast. Visitors can choose from a range of dining options and activities such as kayaking, tennis, mini-golf, basketball or stand-up paddleboarding. Guests can alternate between interacting with nature and sophisticated entertainment technology, as the facility also boasts a state-of-the-art virtual reality centre.