Add drama and definition to the look thanks to an eyebrow microblading treatment
What You'll Get
$189 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $699)
- Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin
- Feathering treatment is designed to improve the appearance of pale or thinning eyebrows
- Includes a consultation and shaping to provide a tailored look
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Aftercare cream is provided after treatment to help speed up the healing process. Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following hour.The pigment used will be purposely done darker than usual as the colour with a fade up to three shades lighter once healed, and this will be clients’ permanent colour.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Mon
• Numbing cream included
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• Consult merchant if you have previously had your eyebrows tattooed to assess suitability
• Touch-up within 4-8 weeks available for an additional cost of $99
• Late arrivals will shorten treatment time, please arrive 15 minutes before to allow enough time for a consultation form to be completed
• Advance bookings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment
• Not suitable for diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 8021 2558
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Deluxe Beauty Lab
Deluxe Beauty Lab provides different spa experiences and treatments to suit clients' individual needs. Facials, manicures and pedicures, massages, waxing, tinting, electrolysis, lash extensions, spray tanning, and body treatments are available, as well as mineral make-up and beauty products. The salon is located in Kogarah.