Two customers can relax in floatation for a 90-minute-long session, designed to help relieve joint pressure, muscle aches and more
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$109 for a 90-minute floatation therapy session for two people (total value up to $198)
- Indulge in a 90-minute floatation therapy experience for you and a special guest!
- Within a few minutes, you’ll drift into the deepest state of relaxation possible so your body can restore it’s natural power of self regulation and healing.
- If you’re feeling tired, overworked, sleep deprived, experiencing muscle and/or joint discomfort and just need some time out to unwind and relax… then floatation therapy is for you.
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional vouchers as a gift
• New customers only
• Vouchers cannot be combined to increase float time
• Both vouchers are to be redeemed within the one session
• Valid: Monday to Friday, 10am to 10pm
• Not Valid on Public Holidays
• Must be 18 years or older
• A day prior to your float, you will be emailed an online form to complete.
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment. Late arrival may result in a shorter float time or loss of appointment.
• Cannot be claimed under private health insurance
• Please inform merchant of any skin conditions, allergies or sensitivities
• It is recommended to float without clothes, however if you prefer to wear a swimsuit you’re welcome to do so
• Please avoid shaving on the day of your float
• All tattoos should be completely healed before floating
• It is not recommended to eat a large meal within 90-minutes of your float
• Do not drink coffee, smoke or have any other stimulants immediately before your float
• Those who have coloured hair, that is still leaving a residue of colour when washing, are prohibited from floating
• Customers able to leave the tank earlier than 90-minutes if they wish
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Bookings are essential. Please call (03) 9440 9453 with your full name, email address and contact number or alternatively submit an online enquiry via https://www.innerouterhealth.com.au/contact-us.html
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival.
About Inner Outer Health
Inner Outer Health is a wellness clinic that services the Bellfield, Ivanhoe and Heidelberg areas of Melbourne. They offer myotherapy, massage, pillow and sleep consultation and floatation therapy, with a focus on relaxation and muscle soreness relief. The facility sets out to harness the benefits of a holistic approach, with complimenting treatments aiding the mental, emotional and physical well-being.