Get these injections to target hyperhidrosis of the underarms, hands, feet, face and other areas of the body such as under the breasts
About This Deal
$599 for a hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating treatment - anti-wrinkle injections
What is an anti-wrinkle injection?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to target hyperhidrosis, a pathological condition that is characterized by excessive sweating unrelated to increased physical activity or rise in temperature. Anti-wrinkle medication can be used for treatment of severe primary hyperhidrosis of the underarms, hands, feet, face and other areas of the body such as under the breasts. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• All treatments must be used in same visit
• New customers only
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0423 523 161
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About London Aesthetics
The specialists at London Aesthetics provide non-surgical cosmetic and skin procedures tailored to suit the needs of their clients. Services range from anti-wrinkle injections to dermal fillers, skin-needling, scar treatments, skin tightening and revitalisation. The facility is centrally located a very short stroll away from St James Station.