· Redeemed 3 days ago
· Redeemed 4 days ago
· Redeemed 8 March 2018
What You'll Get
$29 for one visit of microdermabrasion with vitamin infusion (total value up to $120)
$49 for two visits of microdermabrasion with vitamin infusion (total value up to $240)
$69 for three visits of microdermabrasion with vitamin infusion (total value up to $360)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Results may vary
• Not suitable for the following conditions: undiagnosed lesions, recent herpes outbreaks, warts, active weeping acne (stages 3-4), active rosacea, unstable diabetes, using retin A religiously or just having had a chemical peel, recent facial laser surgery
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Not valid on Sun
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9699 4620
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Swell Beauty Sydney
Swell Beauty Sydney strives to offer a single destination for clients' wellbeing and beauty needs. A wide variety of hairstyling services are available, including colouring, kids cuts and blow-dries. Aesthetic procedures range from mani-pedis and make-up application to facials, hair removal and paraffin treatments. Massages are also available.