Get the perpetually made-up look with a cosmetic eyeliner tattoo that will cut down on the morning routine and cosmetic purchases
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$99 for lower eyeliner tattooing (total value up to $250)
$129 for upper eyeliner tattooing (total value up to $350)
$149 for lower and upper eyeliner tattooing (total value up to $450)
- Cut down on morning routine with cosmetic tattooing
- Choose to have either the upper or lower eye line tattooed, depending on personal preference
- Or opt to tattoo the upper or lower eye lines
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
About The Signature Brow - Clovelly
The Signature Brow - Clovelly is run by Rachel, a qualified cosmetic microbladist. She strives to help clients define their looks with a selection of eyebrow feathering procedures. Eyeliner cosmetic tattooing is also available.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Valid at Clovelly location only
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Clients must be 16 years or older to undergo procedure
• Parental consent required if client is aged between 16 and 18
• May require touch-up visit depending on individual’s response to pigment
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Reactions to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; patch test available on request
• Bookings essential; no walk-ins accepted
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS