Refresh and revitalise the complexion thanks to a choice of facial peel treatment, paired with an LED session
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for a choice of facial peel with an LED session (total value up to $125)
Choice of Peels
- Can address issues like aged skin, sun-damaged skin, fine lines and wrinkles
- Uses a combination of acids that aim to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin smooth and renewed
- Includes 25% glycolic, 20% mandelic, 5% pyruvic
- Can address issues like pigmentation, age spots, post-inflammatory and hyperpigmentation
- This brightening peel aims to target sun-damaged, dull and uneven skin
- Designed to help restore a more even and radiant complexion
- Includes 40% lactic, 10% glycolic
- Can address blemish-prone and congested skin, and enlarged pores
- Uses a blend of acids that aim to sink deep into pores to effectively clarify and decongest the complexion
- Can bring blemishes under control and reduce the risk of future breakouts
- Includes 25% mandelic, 11% glycolic, 11% lactic, 2% salicylic
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse the skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for the skin.
About Unikque Beauty Illawarra
Nestled in Warrawong, Unikque Beauty Illawarra helps clients address their skin concerns with a variety of revitalising skincare procedures. These range from facials and peels, to microneedling and LED therapies. Beauty buffs can boost their looks thanks to pedicures and waxing. Massages are also available to provide relaxation and rejuvenation.