Refresh the visage with microdermabrasion, complemented with a LED light therapy treatment; opt for one or two sessions
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for one session of microdermabrasion with LED light therapy (total value up to $125)
$75 for two sessions of microdermabrasion with LED light therapy (total value up to $250)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 4 months from purchase
• Phone to book: 0423 778 833
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Advanced Aesthetics Essentials
Advanced Aesthetics Essentials are the experts in modern aesthetic services. Their treatments range from body wraps and HIFU facials, to microneedling facials and body shaping.