Brisbane hairdresser deals: things to know before you go
Whether you want to try out a new style or colour, a trip to the hairdressers is beneficial for your hair and your soul. Before looking for cheap hairdressers in Brisbane, check out these answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about services available across the city.
What types of hair treatment are popular in Brisbane?
If you're struggling with unruly or dry and tired hair, you're in luck. There are cheap hairdressers right across Brisbane offering luxurious hair treatments to suit all shapes and styles. Some of the most popular options are:
- Keratin Smoothing Treatment. Perfect for when Brisbane's at its most hot and humid, keratin treatment applies chemicals to prevent flyaways and frizzy texture. Find it at Epic Hair Designs.
- Shiseido Straightening Treatment. This innovative Japanese technique aims to straighten hair permanently – one of the places you'll find it is Hikari Hair Studio in Wilston.
- Cureplex Treatment. This is a restorative option for hair that's been damaged by heat or chemicals. Try it at Wow! Hair in North Brisbane.
What are the trendiest hairstyles in Brisbane?
As one of Australia's coolest cities, Brisbane always has its finger on the pulse when it comes to hair trends. Wherever you are, you're sure to find expert stylists who can offer advice on the latest styles and colours. Some of the most popular choices include:
- Scandi Blond – an icy colour that's perfect for cool skin tones.
- Androgynous Crops – a great way to make a bold style statement.
- Shadow Roots – a modern trend for ladies to get on board with.
Which are some of the best hairdressers in Brisbane?
With highly rated hairdressers on every corner, you're sure to find an awesome hairdresser near you. Many of the best salons also offer deals on facials, waxing treatments and more, so you can combine your cut or colour with a some beauty pampering.
Here are some of the best options in the city, based on ratings and reviews from Groupon customers:
- Epic Hair Designs. With salons in Newmarket Village, Kenmore Plaza and other locations across Brisbane, this chain offers all kinds of colour and styling services.
- The Hair Cut. Located in the heart of Clayfield, this salon offers hair treatments and a range of beauty therapies – including facial treatments.
- Essential Glamour. Find a selection of treatments including colour, foils and highlights, as well as keratin straightening procedures, at this Mount Gravatt salon.
- Blow Inn. These cutting and styling specialists in Hamilton also offer colour treatments such as balayage and make up services.
Are there any deals on male hairdressers in Brisbane?
Whether you're looking for a simple clipper cut or a whole new style, there are a variety of men's hairdressers deals in Brisbane, including unisex salons and specialist barbers. Here are just a few of the offers and discounts people are snapping up at the moment:
- Gentz Barbers and Beauty. This Spring Hill salon offers a variety of men's haircare services including style cuts, fade cuts and beard trims.
- Sanctuary 14. Based in Milton, this venue caters to men and women with a range of treatments on offer.
- The Gentlemen's Club Barber Shop. Located in Fortitude Valley, this barber shop provides hair cuts, scalp massages and hot towel shaves. You'll also find men's grooming products for sale, such as beard oil and styling cream.