Microdermabrasion aims to treat conditions like oily skin, large pores or pigmentation; add an enzyme peel for additional exfoliation
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for an express microdermabrasion facial (total value up to $89)
$55 for an enzyme peel with an express microdermabrasion facial (total value up to $188)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Bookings must be made at least: 24 hours in advance
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State your name, mobile number, Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• You will receive a confirmation via email within 24 hours to confirm your date and time
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Morningside Medispa
Morningside Medispa specialises in designing corrective skin programs. They have a team of highly experienced and skilled therapists that will tailor the treatment to better meet your goals and give you the best and most professional clinical advise, with an impeccable personal and caring approach.