Rejuvenate the complexion with this package that includes a skin analysis, customised facial and a chemical peel to target fine lines
About This Deal
$79 for a three-step skin rejuvenation treatment (total value up to $195)
- Skin consultation with a thorough skin analysis of each client, before determining a treatment plan
- Rejuvenating facial treatment customised to suit the specific needs and concerns of each client
- Chemical peel designed to reduce the signs of visible ageing
- Treatment is performed by a registered nurse or dermal therapist
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Clients must be 16 years or older
• Results may vary for each person
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Treatment may result in skin redness, this may last a few hours to a few days - make-up can be applied, moisturiser containing sunscreen is recommended
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0447297239
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About DermSkin Medical Aesthetic Clinics
DermSkin Medical Aesthetic Clinics strives to make clients' complexions look glowing and radiant thanks to a variety of skincare treatments. These range from dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections, to prescription facials, LED light therapy and peels. The beauty menu also features procedures like manicures, pedicures, waxing, tinting and spray tanning. Those seeking some relaxation can unwind during remedial massages, designed to help alleviate tension and boost circulation.