This technologically advanced treatment aims to tighten and lift the skin, and reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$99 for a plasma fibroblast treatment (total value up to $499)
Available areas: crow’s feet | lower lip | upper lip | frown lines | forehead | nasolabial fold
What Is Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening?
Fibroblast is an innovative cosmetic procedure that uses plasma to reduce excess skin. It is often used to treat areas like the eyes, neck, and tummy, and offers a great alternative to surgery. Using a hand-held device called a plasma pen, a small plasma charge is created between the device’s metal tip and the patient’s skin using voltage in the air.
As the plasma pen is moved over the surface of the skin, the excess tissue is zapped and transformed into gas, bypassing the liquid stage.
In response, the skin in the treated area contracts and tightens, giving the patient an instant skin lift. A single fibroblast pen treatment is designed to produce evident results. Also, the great thing about the plasma fibroblast treatment is that as the skin heals, it continues to tighten over time.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Results will vary for each person
• Not suitable for people with skin disease such as SLE, porphyria, cancer, severe metabolic and systematic disorders, and abnormal platelet function (i.e. blood disorders)
• Not suitable for people undergoing chemotherapy
• $20 surcharge for name cream
• $20 surcharge for after care cream
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0456 257 010
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Love Plasma
Love Plasma are the specialists in advanced beauty treatments. Their scope of services includes microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, chemical exfoliation, microneedling, and fibroblast plasma skin tightening, among many others. The clinic is situated on Logan Road in Stones Corner, not far from the M3.