Revitalise the complexion thanks to a customised AHA chemical peel and LED light therapy with an option to add a hydration enzyme mask
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$59 for a customised AHA chemical peel and LED (total value up to $140)
$69 for a customised AHA chemical peel, LED and hydration enzyme mask (total value up to $199)
- Receive a skin consultation to identify skins conditions
- The therapist will customise an AHA peel that aims to rejuvenate the skin
- Can improve and create a more even skin tone and pigmentation, enhance collagen production, and help to reverse the signs of ageing
- LED aims to penetrate the skin at different depths and fight acne-causing bacteria, plump skin and reduce wrinkles
- Upgrade to receive hydration enzyme mask and serum infusion
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Evening appointments available
• Each area is classified as a one session, you can combine multiple areas to be used in one session
• Late arrival may shorten treatment time
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or those on photosensitising drugs
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to call and discuss prior to purchase
• Must be aged 18 or older
• Areas to be treated must be shaved prior to each session
• Results will vary according to skin and hair type
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 3369 2330
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Lucem Laser
Run by Deb Campbell who boasts over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry, Lucem Laser strives to help men and women look and feel their best thanks to an array of aesthetic services. The clinic offers laser hair removal, IPL skin revitalisation, lipolysis and facial treatments.