Visages can be revitalised and refreshed thanks to this face treatment that combines nano-needling, LED and radio frequency therapy
What You'll Get
$49 for a nano-needling, LED and radio frequency therapy facelift for the eyelids (total value up to $169)**
$79 for a nano-needling, LED and radio frequency therapy facelift for the entire face (total value up to $279)**
$99 for a nano-needling, LED and radio frequency therapy facelift for the entire face and neck (total value up to $329)**
- Plump and repair the areas of concern, including the eyelids or the entire face and optional neck
- Combination of radio frequency and micro-needling aims to stimulate skin tightening, cell regeneration and collagen production
- Designed to target the signs of ageing and skin issues
- Can help minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, loose skin, stretch marks and open pores
- Multiple sessions may be required
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sat-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• Not valid: 20th Dec 2019 - 8th Jan 2020
• Requests for appointments with Sandra incur $15 surcharge per visit
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Late-night appointments minimum of 2-4 weeks waiting time
• Complimentary 2-hour undercover parking down Moore St
• Please call before purchase if having any concerns or skin conditions
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: https://mkiss.gettimely.com/book
(1) State Groupon Security Code at time of booking (do not enter the voucher code) in order to confirm your booking
(2) Confirmation phone call or reply SMS will confirm your booking time and date
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Miami Kiss
Miami Kiss prides itself on being a one-stop beauty and cosmetic shop at Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast, offering its customers a relaxed and casual atmosphere without ever compromising on professionalism, all at competitive prices as the clinic believes everyone has the right to feel beautiful. The team provides a range of aesthetic services, including anti-ageing procedures and weight management treatments using 3D HIFU skin tightening or cryogenic lipolysis. Scar revision, body sculpting, skin peels, teeth whitening, and eyelash extensions are also available.