Vouchers for spas on the Gold Coast: things to know before you go
If you've not been to a day spa before then check out these answers to popular questions about the facilities, our Gold Coast spa day deals and more.
How much do day spas on the Gold Coast cost?
The cost of visiting a day spa will depend on whether you choose a full or half day's access and any optional extras you add. A two-hour treatment at a day spa will cost up to $300 without an offer.
You can save up to 70% when you book one of our vouchers online. Up to one or two treatments, such as facials and massage therapies, are sometimes included within a package.
What's included in a day spa package?
Gold Coast day spa packages will include a wide range of treatments and experiences to suit all tastes. Here are a few things you might find included:
- Spa facilities. Many day spas offer access to saunas and steam rooms that cleanse the skin and reinvigorate the body. Try it at Ruby Spa Marriott Hotel.
- Beauty treatments. Treatments such as laser hair removal, waxing and tanning can also be undertaken as part of some spa days. Summer Elisabeth Day Spa at Harmony Wellbeing Centre has an extensive menu of treatments on offer.
- Massage. The perfect way to relax, full or half-day packages usually include a massage in the mix. Try it at Thai Palace Massage.
- Hydrotherapy. Designed to reduce muscle tension and relieve pain, you'll find a hydrotherapy pool available at Rigs Recovery. Whether you go alone or with friends or a partner, there are not many better ways to chillax than this.
Where are the best day spas on the Gold Coast?
The Gold Coast is home to lots of highly rated health clubs and spas. Here are just a few that come highly rated by Groupon customers:
- Ocean Day Spa in Surfers Paradise. Here you can book pamper packages with treatments including hot stone massage and hydrating facials.
- Gold Coast Massage and Day Spa in Southport. With packages for one or two people, this day spa has a range of treatments including facial steam, charcoal face peel and even an optional pore vacuum extraction.
- Endota spa. This Gold Coast favourite in Broadbeach has tons of spa and beauty treatments and even offers a range of spray tans for after your treatment, giving you a gorgeous glow on the outside, too.
- Exclusive Spas Australia in Surfers Paradise. Boasting an extensive menu of treatments for men and women, this spa chain offers therapies including a Vichy shower, cream coconut wrap and full-body exfoliation.
How should I prepare for a day spa?
If this is your first trip to a day spa, you might not be sure what to expect. Here are a few easy ways to prepare for your day of relaxation:
- Most day spas will provide you with a robe and slippers and you might want to wear comfortable swimwear underneath.
- If you're having a full-body treatment, such as a mud wrap or exfoliation, the spa might provide you with paper underwear to protect your own clothing.
- It's a good idea to shower before you arrive, especially when having a massage.
- Let the spa know if you're pregnant or have any medical conditions that might affect your treatment. A spa trip can make the perfect one-day babymoon for busy parents-to-be, but some treatments might not be suitable. Check with the spa before you arrive.